Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pennsylvania State Reports By Pennsylvania Supreme Court

Pennsylvania State Reports By Pennsylvania Supreme Court: "Drake v Brown The land in controversy had been the estate of Ephraim Drake deceased who died September 5th 1853 having made his will proved September 24th 1853 The provisions were as follows I give unto my present wife Rachel all my real and personal estate so long as she remains my widow to manage as she thinks best until my youngest child becomes of age for the purpose of keeping my family together and after she becomes of age if my boys should both live it is my will then that Daniel V Drake and Charles Drake shall have all the real and personal estate at that time by paying to my three girls Nancy Eliza Sarah Ellen and Mary Ann Drake each of them three hundred dollars making nine hundred dollars and then it is my will that my wife Rachel shall have her living off of my estate as long as she remains my widow NB It is"

No comments: