Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Register of the Kentucky State Historical Society By Kentucky Historical Society

The Register of the Kentucky State Historical Society By Kentucky Historical Society: "I was to deliuer the said prisner to the Maior of Chester and Likewaise thare to deliuer the said goods the which when I had Performed my Vittels was Expended and the Frigett very foule and my boate Not saruice Able I thought it my dutie to Acquaint your honors tharewith and of my being heare that I might know your honors Comands As for my Wants I shall God willing yous My best indeuor to Acomplish and trust in God that I shalbe Eeadie In a fue dayes to take the first opertunity that may present to Returne to My Comand ed place at Dublin your honors not haueing Any farther Comand So takes he leaue That is your honors Most hunble seruant to Comand Roger Jones From on bord the Parradox 7 ber 10th stilo Anglic 55 Address For the Right Honora"

No comments: