Friday, November 28, 2008

Calendar of Letters and State Papers Relating to English Affairs Preserved Principally in the Archives of Simancas : Elizabeth, 1558-[1603] By Great B

Calendar of Letters and State Papers Relating to English Affairs Preserved Principally in the Archives of Simancas : Elizabeth, 1558-[1603] By Great Britain Public Record Office, Martin Andrew Sharp Hume, Archivo General de Simancas: "1591 1593 18 March 611 DON PEDRO DE VALDES to LORD BUROHLEY I am so grateful to her Majesty for the gracious favours she Landsilowne 76 ji i i j j i_ i_ 1.11 J extended to me before my departure and to her household and nobility especially your Lordship for kindly giving me permission to salute you whenever occasion offered that for the rest of my life it shall be ever present to me To the full extent of my power will serve you in all things and if my deeds arc insufficient to prove my gratitude to you I will daily remember you in my poor prayers When I was in prison I tried several times to write to your Lordship to give you an account of the cruelty and harshness with pp 2 "


Text not available
Calendar of Letters and State Papers Relating to English Affairs Preserved Principally in the Archives of Simancas : Elizabeth, 1558-[1603] By Great Britain Public Record Office, Martin Andrew Sharp Hume, Archivo General de Simancas

No comments: