Saturday, May 2, 2009

Publication Fund Series By New-York Historical Society

Publication Fund Series By New-York Historical Society: "Page 122 JOSEPH DRAKE Jr In the name of God Amen the 20 November 1711 I Joseph Drake Jr of the town of Eastchester in the County of West chester being weak in body I leave to my honored father Joseph Drake and my brother John Drake all my lands and meadows and privileges I leave to my sisters Mary Fowler and Sarah Drake 2 cows each I leave to my father in law Isaac Taylor all my household goods and movable estate that he gave me with my wife Jane deceased his daughter I leave all the rest to my father Joseph Drake and make him executor Witnesses Roger Barton John Stanton Roger Barton Jr Proved at Scarsdale before Caleb Heathcote Esq May 22 1712 Page 124 Robert Hunter Esq Captain General "

No comments: