Sunday, September 21, 2008

Will of Jacob Drake Windsor

Family Relationships mentioned
Jacob Drake
Wife Mary
Jacob Drake son of Job Drake
Cousin John Gaylord
Brother Job Drake
Joseph Drake son of John Drake
Cousin Job Drake

Other names mentioned
Children of Nathaniel Gaylord Hezekiah and Nathaniel
John Elderkin and sister Bashua,
Abigail Due's 3 Children Israel, Mary and Joseph
Thomas Deble
Joseph Elderkin
Nathaniel Gaylord

A Digest of the Early Connecticut Probate Records: "Drake Jacob Windsor Invt 551 14 09 Taken 25 September 1689 by Daniel Clarke sen John Moore Will dated 2 August 1689 The last Will & Testament of Jacob Drake I give to Mary my wife the Use of all my Real and Personal Estate during her natural life and at her death to dispose of 100 of my Personal Estate to whom she pleaseth I give unto Nathaniel Gaylord"

No comments: