Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Will of Job Drake sr Windsor

Family Relationships Mentioned,
Son Job
Brother Christopher
Daughter Elizabeth
Gr Child Israel Dewey
Gr Child Susannah Packer
Gr Child Mary Drake
Brother Jacob
Gr Son Joseph Dewey
Gr Child Job Colton
Elizabeth Wife of Son Job
Children listed as Job, Abagail, Elizabeth and Ester


A Digest of the Early Connecticut Probate Records: "Page 20 21 Drake Job sen Windsor Invt 583 04 00 Taken 28 October 1689 by John Maudsley & John Moore Will dated 14 September 1689 The last Will & Testament of Job Drake sen of Windsor I give unto my wife the Use of my Dwelling house & Barn Orchard & Home lott except that which I give unto my son Job with my Pasture I bought of Goodman Bissell the Land in the Little Meadow & the 10 acres of Land I had of my Brother Christopher & the Inclosed Lands in the Wood & that which lyeth against the Door of my Dwelling house & 40 of my Household Goods I give unto my son Job 6 acres of Land that I had of my Father Drake I give to him & his heirs forever my Dwelling house Barn Orchard & Homelott with all my Land within the Township of Windsor excepting such parcels as I shall otherwise dispose of provided that he"

No comments: