Sunday, November 2, 2008

Record Series By Yorkshire Archaeological Society, Yorkshire Archaeological and Topographical Association, Yorkshire Archaeological Society

Record Series By Yorkshire Archaeological Society, Yorkshire Archaeological and Topographical Association, Yorkshire Archaeological Society: "213 THE WILL OF NATHAN DRAKE Pell 131 Dec 2 1658 Nathan Drake I do give and bequeath to Elizabeth Drake my loving wife 30 with the third part of my debts and goods To Jane Drake my daughter in law two twenty two shilling pieces of gold and to Frances Anne and Elizabeth Drake children of Samuel Drake my only son 3 6s d a piece All which legacies it is my will and I do appoint my executors hereinafter named to pay the same to the legatees within one twelve month after my decease I give to Samuel Drake my fore mentioned son all the debts due unto me before the year 1650 and the rest of my goods and debts due unto me since 1650 I give to Elizabeth and Mary my daughters whom I make executors Pr Feb IO 1658 by Elizabeth "

No comments: