Sunday, November 2, 2008

Record Series By Yorkshire Archaeological Society, Yorkshire Archaeological and Topographical Association, Yorkshire Archaeological Society

Record Series By Yorkshire Archaeological Society, Yorkshire Archaeological and Topographical Association, Yorkshire Archaeological Society: "225 THE WILL OF JOSEPH DRAKE OF THE LEE a Piii 369 Nov 22 1634 Joseph Drake late of the Lee now of the Milne in Northowram co York Yeoman To Joseph Drake my elder son all the freehold lands which descended to me from my father in default of issue to Thomas my son in default to right heirs of me To said Thomas all the messuage in Northowram now in my tenure where one Edward Hemingway dwells Remainder for want of issue to son Joseph Whereas I hold in mortgage certain lands in Kirkegill in Langstrothdale co York if the same become forfeited I give one third part to Bridget my wife during her life and the other two parts and reversion to Joseph Drake and whereas I am interested for the term of 500 years in Shibden Milne now in"

No comments: