Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mary Morton mother of Ann Drake

A Digest of the Early Connecticut Probate Records By Charles William Manwaring: "furniture belonging thereunto one trunk 11 napkins one Holland shift all my wearing apparrell and other clothes two boxes one pewter basin and three of my biggest pewter platters and one table cloth two little wheels one great wheel all these I bequeath to my sd granddaughter to be her own I give to my granddaughter Hannah Morton the daughter of my son Thomas Morton 1s to each of the children of my daughter Ann Drake 1s I give and bequeath unto my daughter Sarah Loomis one new bed ticking and one bolster one powdering tub one blankett all which particulars my sd daughter hath already in her hands All my other moveable estate of what kind soever I give and bequeath unto my daughter Mary Coult I appoint my son John Morton executor Witness William Williams MARY X MORTON LS Gabriel Williams William Williams Jr Court Record Page 122 1st March 1720 Will proven "

No comments: