Saturday, September 20, 2008

Will of John Moore several Drakes Mentioned

A Digest of the Early Connecticut Probate Records By Charles William Manwaring: "my son Joseph deceased and the other half to my sons viz John Thomas Samuel Edward and Josiah My real estate I have already disposed of by deeds of gift to my sons Finally I do nominate and appoint my two sons John and Thomas to be executors Witness John Bissell JOHN MOORE SEN LS Nathaniel Drake Court Record Page 74 5 August 1718 Will proven Page 113 6th October 1719 Joseph Farnsworth guardian to Martha Moore moves this Court for a distribution of estate to Martha Moore Not ordered Page 29 Vol XI 6 October 1730 Capt Thomas Moore and John Moore executors accot not accepted Page 67 15 May 1732 This Court grant an appeal unto Job Drake of Windsor from one decree of this Court holden at Hartford on the third Tuesday of November 1730 allowing an account of debts unto Thomas Moore and John Moore executors of the last will of John Moore Esq late of Win"

No comments: