Saturday, September 20, 2008

Debt of Jacob Drake due to Thomas Cook

A Digest of the Early Connecticut Probate Records By Charles William Manwaring: "Cook Thomas Windsor Will dated 27 February 1718 19 I Thomas Cook of Windsor do make and ordain this my last wilt and testament I give to my grandchildren that is to say ye present children of Samuel Allyn all my hpusen and lands which I have in sd Town of Windsor to be equally divided between them I give to my sd grandchildren what is due to me on 3 bonds one of them for 20 in silver due from Jacob Drake one for 10 half silver 1 2 paper the other for 6 in paper the two last due from Jacob Drake also to me I give to my son John Cook all ye rest of my estate whether real or personal I make and constitute my sd son John Cook to be my executor THOMAS COOK LS A codicil Before signing and sealing I give also to my sd grandchildren I bond due from Thomas Hoskins to me for 12 silver with interest on ye same and 1 bond from Isaac"

No comments: