Saturday, October 4, 2008

Collections By New-York Historical Society

Collections By New-York Historical Society: "house and lands in Hog Neck on which he now lives and which I bought of John Dickinson also all my lands in the Middle division in the said neck and one lot of land in the north division in the same and three rights in the common creek thatch All my just debts to be paid equally by my said sons Giles Joshua and Jonathan and if any should neglect or refuse to pay his proportion then so much of my land given him in this will I order to be sold as will be sufficient to pay it Dated August 10 1784 No Executors named Witnesses John Drake Ebenezer Jennings both weavers and James Overton Proved Suffolk County January 9 1786 Administration granted as no Executors were appointed to Thomas Joshua and Jonathan Wells all of Southold yeomen sons of Fregift Wills late of the same place yeoman New York January 22 1786 "

No comments: