Saturday, October 4, 2008

Patience Drake

Collections By New-York Historical Society: "Page 215 I JOHN STORM of Phillipsburgh in the County of Westchester I leave to my beloved wife Patience 70 with the full rights and privileges of my farm and all things belonging thereto without the molestation of any person whatsoever till my eldest son comes to the age of sixteen years and then to be possessed of the one quarter part of the above rights till my second son comes to the same age then for them two to possess half the rights and my wife the other half as long as she remains my widow but if she marries she is to quit all rights with the above 70 To my eldest son Jacob my old homestead and 50 To my two younger sons Thomas and Andrew the remainder of my lease hold estate of personal goods and chattels To my daughter Gate 150 or her choice of a negro wench in lieu of 50 Also my bilsted case of drawes my large looking glass an"
Text not available
Collections By New-York Historical Society

No comments: