Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Digest of the Early Connecticut Probate Records By Charles William Manwaring

A Digest of the Early Connecticut Probate Records By Charles William Manwaring: "Page 20 21 Drake Job sen Windsor Invt 583 04 00 Taken 28 October 1689 by John Maudsley & John Moore Will dated 14 September 1689 The last Will & Testament of Job Drake sen of Windsor I give unto my wife the Use of my Dwelling house & Barn Orchard & Home lott except that which I give unto my son Job with my Pasture I bought of Goodman Bissell the Land in the Little Meadow & the 10 acres of Land I had of my Brother Christopher & the Inclosed Lands in the Wood & that which lyeth against the Door of my Dwelling house & 40 of my Household Goods I give unto my son Job 6 acres of Land that I had of my Father Drake I give to him & his heirs forever my Dwelling house Barn Orchard & Homelott with all my Land within the Township of Windsor excepting such parcels as I shall otherwise dispos"
Text not available
A Digest of the Early Connecticut Probate Records By Charles William Manwaring

No comments: