Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Digest of the Early Connecticut Probate Records By Charles William Manwaring

A Digest of the Early Connecticut Probate Records By Charles William Manwaring: "Page 26 Drake Mrs Mary Wife of Jacob Drake Will dated 8 September 1689 The last Will & Testament of Mary Drake wife of Jacob Drake Jr Decd I give after my Just debt are paid the rest of that Hundred Pounds which my loveing Husband gave me by Will I give one half to my Brothers Samuel Bissell and Nathaniel Bissell the other half to Samuel Pinney my brother in law & to my Kinsman Nathaniel Gaylord And for my apparell I give equally to my sister Joyce Pinney and my kinswoman Abigail Gaylord That share of Estate which is due of my Mother Drake I give one half to Thomas Dibble and the other half to Sarah Hutchins my Maid My Brother Samuel Bissell and Nathaniel Gaylord Each to pay to Mary Trumble 10 Shillings MARY DRAKE Witness Thomas Elsworth Dorothy X Colt Court Record Page 6 11 November 1689 Will Approved Page"

No comments: